Chow Yun-Fat Admits To Plastic Surgery


While many celebrities like to keep their visit to plastic surgeons hush hush, Chow Yun-Fat is the total opposite. This man is proud of the nip and tuck he has done. And mind you, he started long time ago!

The Hong Kong actor admits to getting work done on his eyes when he was only 34 years old. "As I grew older, my eyelids began to droop. I began going for cosmetic surgery in Hong Kong when I was filming The God Of Gamblers in 1989," he said in an interview while promoting his new movie Dragonball in South Korea.

And he is willing to share his contact too! "If you go to Hong Kong for plastic surgery, I can introduce you to the doctor. He's cheap and good."

We bet Nicole Kidman has Fat Kor on her speed dial!

0 comments:

 
Owner 2008 adsense-groups.blogspot.com . All rights reserved | Hot Photo Galleries is proudly powered by Blogger.com