Lily Allen to get 'Shut up' tattoo


Pop star Lily Allen is planning to get a tattoo saying 'Shut up', which will remind her to stay quiet.

The 23-year-old crooner believes that the permanent reminder will make her life easy, reports the China Daily.

"In fact I'm getting a tattoo on my wrist that says, 'Shut up!' Perhaps it will remind me to keep my mouth shut when I shouldn't say certain things - that might make my life easier," she said.

The Smile singer hopes if she could learn not to reveal the intimate details of her life, people would stop being so interested in her.

"I can see why Britney Spears and Amy Winehouse go nutty. All the attention I've been getting lately is surreal, and invasive, intrusive and weird. Whenever I open my door there are people with cameras outside. I'm trapped in my own home," she added

0 comments:

 
Owner 2008 adsense-groups.blogspot.com . All rights reserved | Hot Photo Galleries is proudly powered by Blogger.com