Quality Control: Website Monitoring Support

Having given up full time work some time ago, I had been toying with the idea of working out of the house for a while. I missed the rush and excitement of the workplace and often thought about getting back but family stuff really took precedence. However, a friend got in touch with me recently and we hooked up together to sell some of our homeware designs online. We had been doing this sporadically from the house but her daughter showed and sold us this wonderful concept of ‘online selling’. It seemed perfect for us! Fuelled by our excitement, she deigned our website and she had us set up in what seemed like no time at all!

She soon left for university and cautioned me before she left saying that if I wanted to work this business seriously then I should look at getting some website monitoring support. What...before I could cross examine her, she was off! Website monitoring support indeed! What kettle of fish was this, I wondered? Oh dear me! Spectacles firmly on my nose, I set about to actually see what she meant by website monitoring support. I really wondered if a nascent business like ours required website monitoring support.

Surfing the net on website monitoring support and the various services that website monitoring companies offer soon made me realize the wisdom of her words. Business online like a physical business requires footfalls, i.e. customers to visit, to be able to browse products conveniently and buy through efficient payment protocols.

Website monitoring support can monitor for us the performance of a website and remotely check at defined times on the uptime of our website. Website monitoring with also report any downtime to us immediately and run protocol tests that will ensure that customers are able to reach our site. These are extremely critical aspects of website monitoring services. I would not have to panic with regard to whether my website is working or not and we would not loose customers because our site was not working. Website monitoring support also would ensure that client’s across the globe are able to access the site and that there no issues anywhere. Website monitoring support can also tell me the number of clients that visited us and the amount of time they have spent on a particular product category. Basically, website monitoring support can do magic!

Some of the other exciting products offerings from companies are that they will look at the performance of the site, i.e. how long it takes a page to load. Like I mentioned earlier, like in a physical store no one is going to wait around forever to look at merchandise. We need to be quick online and website monitoring support can ensure that you are able to provide your customers speedy service. Website monitoring support can ensure that any customer query/feedback forms that customers submit upload quickly and correctly. What is even better is that website monitoring support companies are also offering analytical monthly report that provides qualitative comparative data on usage that it would give us a fair idea on our customer’s behavior online.

Another exciting monitoring service offering that none of your leads are going to competition and that no changes are made with your knowledge and that your server is working well. This aspect of website monitoring support will ensure that your small business secure and competition is not stealing crucial customers.

There are a host of others services that website monitoring companies are offering. I am going to get someone to help me with the services offered by website monitoring support companies. However, the one thing that is very clear to me is that website monitoring support is akin to a store supervisor and a website monitoring support company is critical to an online store’s success.

0 comments:

 
Owner 2008 adsense-groups.blogspot.com . All rights reserved | Hot Photo Galleries is proudly powered by Blogger.com