Billy Bob Gets Crazy

Even if you don’t like Angelina Jolie, I defy anyone to tell me that Billy Bob Thornton is a really nice guy. And especially once you’ve watched this.


CRAZY BILLY BOB: Could this be the reason Angie left him?

What an @$$!!! The guy seriously needs a reality check. I mean his no-name band that has sold less than 10,000 records gets interviewed on Canadian Radio’s numero uno show and he thinks it’s because they’re good? That it isn’t because he’s a movie star and has an Oscar on the mantelpiece.



There’s one bit in the interview where Billly Bob tells CBC’s Jian Ghomeshi, “Well, what I’m explaining is we said do not talk about shit like that, and we also said that we didn’t want to hear anything about how this was my ‘first love.’ You wouldn’t say that to Tom Petty, would you? ‘I understand music is your first love.’ Well, my first love was a chick named Lisa Cohn, you know what I mean?”



Gawd! Are you serious, Billy Bob? You’re comparing yourself to Tom Petty?



But you know what? The CBC interview was only the tip of the iceberg. A couple of days later, while opening for Willie Nelson at Massey Hall, Billy Bob tried defending himself without realizing that he’d said in the in the interview that Canadian audiences just sit.



‘Explained’ Billy Bob, “I sat down and talked with this guy. He and his producers say, ‘We promise you we won’t say that’. The very first thing they said was that. I don’t really like sensationalism…If you look someone in the eyes and promise them something, and you don’t do it, you don’t get the interview. That’s the way it goes.”



But wait. It gets worse because just days later a note on Willie Nelson’s offical site read: It has been reported that Billy Bob Thornton & The Boxmasters will not be continuing the Canadian tour with Willie and Ray. At this time, no reasons have been announced but the remainder of the tour will continue as scheduled without The Boxmasters.


Now tell me the guy isn’t a douche bag.

0 comments:

 
Owner 2008 adsense-groups.blogspot.com . All rights reserved | Hot Photo Galleries is proudly powered by Blogger.com