Johnny Depp's Gonna Blow 'Em All Away

JOHNNY DEPP: You pull a knife, he'll pull a gun.

Maybe it’s a guy thing but I do so love my gangster flicks. This is a rough estimate but I reckon I may have watched The Godfather, The Godfather II and Goodfellas at least 30 times each. But you know, that’s nothing compared to the number of times I’ve watched The Untouchables. Again, I can’t be sure of the real number but when I last watched it (and this was just two weeks ago), I felt sure that I was already well into triple figures.

Anyway the reason I brought up gangster flicks is ’cause I’ve just watched the latest trailer for Public Enemies and man, does it look cool! Michael Mann seems to have done an awesome job; the sets look brilliant; the action seems stylish and best of all, the acting looks to be top notch. Johnny Depp looks especially bada** as John Dillinger. Of course, it’s impossible to tell really how good Johnny is until we actually watch the film but surely the man deserves an Oscar for consistently being brilliant, right? Right?

Actually why don't you all just watch the trailer and see for yourselves.

0 comments:

 
Owner 2008 adsense-groups.blogspot.com . All rights reserved | Hot Photo Galleries is proudly powered by Blogger.com